Welcome To Our Website
Welcome to the Mesa View Baptist Church website, where we are “Seeking Sinners, Saving Souls, and Strengthening Saints.” We appreciate your stopping by and hope you are blessed while here. Our Annual theme for 2015 is “Being About the Father’s Business!“ (Luke 2:46-52).
You’re invited to meet us each Sunday morning at 9:30 am for Sunday School, and 11:00 am for Morning Worship. God has placed us in a new community and doing some new things with us and if you want to see God do some new things in your life, stop by and “watch God move!”
Our pastor is preaching through the Bible, and during the month of March will share messages from the books of Joshua, Judges, I and II Samuel. His sermons on Sundays follows our annual Bible reading plan. To listen to some of our pastor’s audio messages, click here audio.
March is our “Sunday School Booster Month” in which we are encouraging all members and friends to make a commitment to attend Sunday School. We have classes available for all ages, and our teachers are well equipped to facilitate the lessons.
Here’s a quick summary of what March looks like at “The View:”
- 02/28: Annual Multi-Cultural/Heritage Program at 6 pm
- 03/21: Men’s Conference from 9 am to 2 pm
- 03/22: Annual Men’s Day during 11 am worship
- 03/29: Quarterly Family and Friends Day
SAVE THE DATES: We’ve got some exciting events coming up in April and would love to have you come worship with us. Here’s what going on in April:
- 04/03: Good Friday Service at 7 pm; Three Ministers and Four Deacons will share on The Seven Last Sayings of Christ from the Cross
- 04/05: Resurrection Sunday Services at 7 am and 11 am with breakfast provided between services
- 04/14-17: 13th Annual Spring Revival with Dr. Bryant Wyatt, Mt. Calvary Missionary Baptist Church of Sacramento, CA (14-15), and Pastor Steven Bailey, Olivet Baptist Church of San Francisco, CA (16-17)
We have many ministries for each member of your family and we would love for you to come praise and worship the Lord with us each Sunday morning.